Storage Size Guide
What size of storage unit do you need?
It can be hard to visualise how much space you really need. Our handy storage size guide will help you get an idea of how much you can fit into each size unit.
125 ft² Unit(approx 12.5ft x 10ft or 3.8m x 3.0m)
Size Guide information:
125 ft² unit
We have a limited number of these cost-effective units which are an ideal step up from 100sq ft units if they aren’t just big enough.
- Similar to the contents of a large Luton van or a typical single garage
- Contents of a two-bedroom house or larger apartment
- 210 of our large boxes or 460 archive boxes. Shelving available to buy or hire
No commitment – change size any time
|Zone Name||Locations||Shipping Methods||Shipping Class|
|Rest of the word||Everywhere||
- Clean, dry and secure units
- Personal pad lock
- Located on bright clean corridors
- 24/7 CCTV protected corridors
- Smoke detectors on each corridor
- Electronic access to building
- Lifts and trolleys available
- On site staff