Storage Size Guide
What size of storage unit do you need?
It can be hard to visualise how much space you really need. Our handy storage size guide will help you get an idea of how much you can fit into each size unit.
100 ft² Unit(approx 10ft x 10ft or 3.0m x 3.0m)
Size Guide information:
100 ft² unit
Our 100 sq. ft units are great for archiving your business records or other valuable goods.
- Similar to the contents of two transit vans or a typical small single garage
- Contents of a small two-bedroom house
- 170 of our large boxes or 380 archive boxes. Shelving available to buy or hire
No commitment – change size any time
|Zone Name||Locations||Shipping Methods||Shipping Class|
|Rest of the word||Everywhere|
- Clean, dry and secure units
- Personal pad lock
- Located on bright clean corridors
- 24/7 CCTV protected corridors
- Smoke detectors on each corridor
- Electronic access to building
- Lifts and trolleys available
- On site staff